My little universe
Primary CMS area
Other CMS areas
I know who I am and what I am good at.
- To identify hobbies, games and activities they prefer, according to their age.
- To reflect on their own hobbies, games and preferred activities.
- To present their own hobbies, games and preferred activities.
- To reflect on the benefits of practicing a hobby or a preferred activity.
In pairs, pupils will solve puzzles that present images of different hobbies, others than the ones presented at the begging in the animation. Then, every pupil will draw a hobby, a game or an activity they prefer.
The drawings will be exhibited inside the classroom. The pupils will be encouraged to address questions to their colleagues regarding their drawings.
A group of pupils will express in a role play the benefits of practicing a preferred activity or a hobby. The group of pupils will be selected based on children’s preferences or can be selected by the teacher.
Depending on pupils’ age, the scenario will be created by the pupils or will be proposed by the teacher. At the end every pupil will select the emotion experienced during this activity on an activity sheet that presents eight emotions.
The animation presented at the beginning:
- https://pxhere.com/en/photo/1530983 https://www.pexels.com/photo/assorted-plastic-toy-lot-1249159/